my journey to help others and myself experience integral health has exposed me
to a wide variety of products, techniques, and companies. When it comes to
companies, I only want to align with organizations that are providing extremely
high quality products, are run with integrity, and that use sustainable methods
of production. Beyond Organic is one of those businesses and I am really excited
to share their story with you.
Beyond Organic was started by natural health expert Jordan Rubin, CEO of
Garden of Life, and launched November 1st, 2011!. They will be shipping powerful
foods directly to our doors, such as:
- Beyond Organic GreenFed Beef
- Beyond Organic raw cheese
- Beyond Organic 100% GreenFed cultured dairy beverage
- REIGN – mountain spring water with unsurpassed purity
- REIGN infused spring waters for enhanced performance in life
- Beyond Organic certified organic dark chocolate with probiotics and omega-3s
Beyond Organic actually takes it another step further with genetically
superior cattle that are GreenFed. GreenFed means that the cows
only eat their natural diet, which is grass, herbs, and
legumes. They are never fed grains and live their life outside like nature
intended. They have also made a commitment to treating these animals with the
respect and dignity they deserve all throughout their life cycle. This is the
type of meat and dairy that I can stand behind and hopefully you will make the
commitment to as well.
Interested? Three ways to be involved are listed below:
- You can purchase these foods retail
- You can become a preferred customer and purchase Beyond Organic products at
a 20% discount
- You can become a Mission Marketer, get products at 20% off, share these
foods and beverages with friends and family, and have the opportunity to get
your Beyond Organic foods and beverages for free or even earn a residual income!
I am truly excited about Beyond Organic and the opportunities they are
offering. If you would like to learn more please feel free to use the contact
page and ask me any questions. And if I have already convinced you that this is
something you would like to be a part of, please click HERE to join the team.
Live out loud!